Welcome to Insurance Payment Company
Insurance Payment Company (IPC) is a premium finance company that provides world-class premium financing plans and services to insurance agents and insureds. As your full-service partner, we provide competitive and comprehensive finance solutions for all of your commercial risks to help you attain and retain your deals.
IPC is operated and supported by a knowledgeable staff with extensive experience in insurance, business and information technology.
IPC Benefits for Insureds
- Deliver a higher level of service to your clients, while collecting full commission at the time of funding the loan
- No need to track or manage your clients’ premium payments
- Cancellation courtesy phone calls are made to your insured to help retain the account
- Special renewal terms are available
- Special premium financing programs are available for Garage, Transportation and Professional Liability policies (for qualified accounts only)
- Access to online quoting, payments and inquiries
- Financing is available for all commercial accounts
- Additional revenue generator with our revenue-sharing arrangements (in fee-legal states)
IPC Benefits for Agents
- Opportunity to deliver a higher level of service while still collecting full commission at the time of funding the loan
- Freedom from the responsibility of tracking and managing premium payments since IPC takes care of it all
- Increased time to focus resources on your core competencies – delivering the best in insurance coverage and costs
- Cancellation courtesy phone calls made to the insured help preserve account
- Enjoy special renewal terms
- Benefit from special financing programs for Garage, Transportation and Professional Liability policies (available for qualified accounts)
- Access online quoting, payments, and inquiries
- Finance any of your commercial accounts
- Gain a new revenue stream in the form of revenue-sharing arrangements with IPC, in fee-legal states.
IPC enables you to expand the options your agency offers to clients, allowing you to provide a full range of services – from risk analysis to underwriting to premium funding.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com to help address your requests.